This blog is to document the building of a model railroad, the Paducah and Lake Erie. The free-lance design is set in the current time, and meant to replicate the coal-hauling roads of southwestern Pennsylvania. This version of the P&LE is a bridge line that derives its name from my wife's home town (and well known to Illinois Central buffs) and our former long time residence about 50 miles south of Lake Erie.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New look to blog

I have updated the look of the blog to something I think looks a little more contemporary. I hope you like it ... but feel free to comment either way. The nice thing is that it can be changed with the click ... okay, a couple of clicks ... of a button.

For those looking for the installation of the Tortoise machines, that starts tomorrow and I'll have photos posted by the weekend.

1 comment:

RGDave said...

I like the colors & layout of the blog - keep up the good work!