This blog is to document the building of a model railroad, the Paducah and Lake Erie. The free-lance design is set in the current time, and meant to replicate the coal-hauling roads of southwestern Pennsylvania. This version of the P&LE is a bridge line that derives its name from my wife's home town (and well known to Illinois Central buffs) and our former long time residence about 50 miles south of Lake Erie.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Helix On Order

This afternoon, I ordered a helix from Easy-Helix in suburban Milwaukee. It is a company that Jim Hedinger of Model Railroader put me in touch with. It will be interesting to see if we (Heyl, Gouirand, and yours truly) can get it installed. I'll keep you posted. I'd love to include some photos, but am suddenly having trouble with downloading pix from my camera to my computer. Am I the only one out there who thinks Microsoft should be run out of business for ramming Vista down our throats?

No comments: